Sunday, October 20, 2013

Getting rid of anxiety living in the present


Getting rid of anxiety: Living in the Present


This powerful technique helps you to get rid of anxiety and worries, and allows you to focus on the present. As a result you gain calm and a more positive attitude.


getting rid of anxiety, living in the present, positive technique, having a positive attitude


I used to be a person who worried about imaginary events in the future, and I let my imagination play havoc with me. My worries and my anxiety would not let me focus on whatever I was doing.

Furthermore, I was aware that I was being controlled by my worries and that upset me even more - I would put myself down and say to myself, "What sort of person am I that I'm letting myself be controlled by my imagination?"

Fortunately, I came across some readings that allowed me to see the light. I learnt a few techniques that put me in control of myself straight away. I observed that getting rid of anxiety and worries was not such a difficult task after all.

I am sharing today this powerful technique with you. It is the "This Is Me Doing This" positive technique: getting back to the present (and only the present).

A distracted mind is a field where concerns and worries grow easily. Paying attention to what you are doing is key to live a happy and fulfilling life. Having a positive attitude na

 



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment